The Life We've Always Wanted
A TRINITY “CORE VALUES” SERMON SERIES
What is it that we crave out of life? What are the main desires we have for a life well lived? As a follower of Jesus, what is the life God has always wanted for us?
Our lists may vary somewhat, but for many it would almost certainly include:
- belonging to a close knit family where burdens are shared and joys are celebrated,
- experiencing intentional actions of love and acceptance from others,
- enjoying positive personal growth and a deepening faith in God,
- knowing that the work we do is meaningful and uplifting to others,
- journeying with others who are close friends and committed to our relational success,
- having a strong understanding of truth and what is right so that our actions help rather than hurt others, and
- wanting to impact our world for God in a way that changes others with His love, Grace, and Gospel message.
In this series, we will explore what this means together.