Sunday, February 23, 2020, 2:00 PM - 5:30 PM
An event to discuss and encourage involvement in facilitating the well-being, growth, effectiveness, and sustainability of long-term missionaries.
Scheduled discussions will include:
- Philosophies of Missionary Care
- How to recruit for Missionary Care
- Issues for Missionary Kids/Third Culture Kids
- Resources for Missionary Care Teams
- Safety concerns - child abuse, terrorism, health issues and more
- Stories of Missionary care
- New attrition study on lack of care/care falling short as the reason for people leaving the field
- Missionary Care Panel Q&A
For more information. contact the Missions Department, x140 or .