Summer Camp 2022 Impact Offering
Camp makes a huge impact on Students’ and Kids’ lives; that's why it's called Impact Offering!!
As we begin to engage the annual rhythms of summer camp again, there are plans for hundreds of kids and students to attend one of Trinity's summer camp experiences this year.
- Kids grades 1st-5th will enjoy Trinity Kids Camp on the Trinity campus the week of June 20-24
- Middle Schoolers (grades 6-8) will head back up to Camp Pondo the week of July 25-29
- High School students (grades 9-12) will experience Thousand Pines in Crestline the week of July 17-22
Each camp will be a week filled with powerful worship and dynamic Bible teaching. Kids will enjoy participating in all kinds of various electives both for the half day program as well as the full day option. Middle School and High School students will enjoy epic team competitions. It is exciting to see how the Lord will transform many lives this Summer.
Your help is needed to get kids & students to camp!!
- A donation of $40 will cover the full cost of a Kid camper’s half day experience
- A donation of $100 will cover the full cost of Kid camper’s full day experience
- A donation of $470 will cover the full cost of a Middle School camper’s experience
- A donation of $470 will cover the full cost of a High School camper’s experience
And this year discounts have been added for families that have multiple kids/students attending Trinity summer camps. The funding for these discounts will come 100% from a portion of this Impact Offering, a great opportunity to give generously!
Invest in the next generation and make an IMPACT that will last for a lifetime.
Donations can also be made by cash or check written to “Trinity Church” with “Impact Offering” in the memo line.
By giving to this offering, you are agreeing to give to the Impact Offering as a whole, and Trinity Church leadership will determine the specific allocation of funds within the overall purpose of helping kids and students go to camp. Examples of allocation include offsetting costs like transportation and counselor fees, as well as giving scholarships to families in need, among other things. Contact Business Administrator Scott Clayton with any questions about how donations will be used.