Trinity Women's Ministry exists to be rooted in Jesus and reaching our worlds by equipping women in the context of a safe place to:
- LISTEN to God through His Word and through His Holy Spirit in our hearts.
- LEARN skills for wise living from God’s Word.
- LEAD in ways of doing good deeds toward others.
- LOVE our family as instructed in Titus 2:3-5 and our church family as instructed by God. 1Thessalonians 4:9
- LOOK for opportunities to introduce others to Jesus, at home and beyond.
John 4:28-29, 39
So that... Women are changed. Our family is a lighthouse of God's love. A legacy is left for God's glory. Each woman knows she is valued by God.
Now more than ever is the time to stay connected! Small group Bible studies are a great way to connect with other women while continuing to grow in our walk and relationship with Jesus.
Women’s Ministry offers different studies that are sure to speak into each life and draw us closer to God. Currently on summer break.
TMOMs (Trinity Mothers of Munchkins )
Helping Hands Sewing Ministry
The Helping Hands ministry supports different Trinity ministries by creating, knitting and sewing for many different projects. Contact Pat Derksen for projects needed, 909-797-7270.
Connect with women in a time of prayer for our church, our families, friends, and the lost who need Jesus. Fridays, 9:00-10:00 am.
Contact Maryann Lacy at 909-224-6719 to confirm.
Women's Promised Hope
For those who struggle with, betrayal and hurt of a husband’s sexual sin, shame or guilt from a past abortion, shame of sexual sin, grief of a miscarriage, there is hope!
Women who are sensitive to those hurts and/or have journeyed through similar issues are available to walk the journey through pain and healing.