It is our mission to energize our senior adults to give witness
- Being challenged with the truth of the Gospel
- Actively seeking opportunities for service
- Serving in global and local missions
- Using spiritual gifts and resources to mentor others
- Providing care and counsel to those who are weak in body and spirit
- Connecting with others at church and at special events
Senior Adults Chapel
A time for worship in song and connection.
Look for the Trinity’s Grandparent booth on the plaza every first Sunday of the month. A place for any grandparent, grandparent-to-be or anyone interested in coming alongside Trinity's young families It is also a stop to chat, pick up available resources, or share a latest grandparent story.
For more information or to stay current with Senior Adult activities by receiving emails and postcards, please contact the Senior Adult Ministry at 909-335-7333, x110 or email Senior Adult Ministry.