Saturday, August 29
Thank you all for planning to come fellowship this Saturday. Everyone will meet at the Pavilion on the Plaza at 8:00 am for instructions and donuts, then hit the ground running. (Coffee will be available at 7:00 am for eager participants and early wormers.)
Here’s a short list of things to bring:
- Your Servant’s heart (this is most important).
- Any usable painting supplies; brushes, trays, rollers.
- Gloves to work with the demolition team; sledges and nailpullers.
- Work clothes (paint doesn’t always wash out).
- Work shoes (sandals aren’t very safe though they leave a good tan line).
- Flat Shovels (there is still a lot of landslide at the base of our solar panels).
- Wheelbarrows (there are a lot of sandbags that need relocation).
- Hats (bare heads do not work the same as our new solar panels).
- 4 ft ladders for painting inside.
- 6 ft ladders for cleaning outside lamp fixtures (a bit buggy).
- An appetite for:
- Snack: apples & oranges, granola bars; chilled juice boxes and chilled water, half & half iced tea, iced tea
- Lunch: flour tortilla, chips and salsa, chicken, potato salad; chilled water, half & half iced tea, iced tea, juice boxes.
My team has been busy this week prepping for everyone to come. I look forward to sprucing up the campus together!
Director of Facilities
Sign Up For A Team Here
+ Google Calendar + iCal Export