It is our mission to energize our senior adults to give witness of God’s grace and love to all by...
- Being challenged with the truth of the Gospel
- Actively seeking opportunities for service
- Serving in global and local missions
- Using spiritual gifts and resources to mentor others
- Providing care and counsel to those who are weak in body and spirit
- Fellowshipping with others at church and at special events.
Senior Adults Chapel
The third Thursday of each month is a time of worship, prayer, and special presentations. After fellowship, we gather for a special lunch.
For more information contact the Senior Adult Ministry at (909) 335-7333, x110 or email