In His Presence

311535_10150981413898513_355271136_n3/21/2014

Dearest praying friends,

This morning around 5:00 am, Janice saw the Savior’s face for the first time. She went quietly into the arms of her Lord.

There is no way we can express the mixed emotions we have as we consider that she is no longer in the room but instead ‘with the Lord’. This week had been hard because the tumor had grown down into her neck. It was painful for her to turn her head or be touched and breathing became difficult.

We have no details more than this at this time – only to ask you to continue to pray for the children; their loss is great. And pray we will have wisdom in all our decision as we navigate the coming week.

We cannot put into words how deeply we have needed and still need your faithful prayers for Janice and the children and for us over these months. Please do not stop.

The last thing the children said to Janice last night after some loving good-byes were the words of these verses, ones Connor had memorized for his Bible Class at school and Morgan had hidden in her heart.

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. – Philippians 4:6, 7

With love and appreciation for how you touch our lives by living what it means to be the Body of Christ to our family.

Gary & Elizabeth

This entry was posted in Janice. Bookmark the permalink.

113 Responses to “In His Presence”

1. Martha Daggett says:

Will continue to pray for your entire family.

• Dean and V.j. says:

“Casting all your cares upon Him, for He cares for you”.
      We love you and we will continue to pray for you and the children.

2. Robert and Laura Hill says:

Your whole family is in our prayers.

3. Leanne Sepulveda says:

In Christ alone our hope is found…….we will continue to pray! You are NOT alone!

4. Barbara Slayback says:

Please know you have been in my daily prayers since your journey started. I will continue to lift you up before The Lord. You have my deepest sympathy in this most difficult time.

5. Traci Shoemaker says:

Praying… We love you!

6. Phyllis Hebbard says:

My heart is breaking for you, the children and the rest of the family; yet, I’m rejoicing for Janice. Please know that I will continue to pray daily for you.

7. Dorie Etrheim says:

I am praying for you! My heart breaks as I read your letter! I love you!

8. Ruth Mangalwadi says:

Dear Elizabeth and Pastor Gary
    Tears rolled down my eyes for you both at this loss –
    I am so sorry. We just don’t understand this pain –
    May God comfort you all and especially the children.
    I have right in front of me the Whole Marriages … book
    My prayers are with you all

9. Charles Cochran says:

I am tearfully sorry and praying for all of you, yet she is with Jesus.

• Betty Odak says:

Pastor and Elizabeth, my sympathy and prayers for your whole family especially Janice’s children. May His peace that surpasses all understanding keep your mind and heart in perfect peace

10. Eunice Sellers says:

Praying daily and will continue to pray for you and your family. My heart especially goes out to Connor and Morgan, may they feel the love of The Lord, family and friends surrounding them now and throughout the coming weeks. Lots of love to the whole family.

11. Cindy Barker says:

Our prayers are with your family.

12. Shawn Brennan says:

May the peace that passes understanding overwhelm our beloved friends at this time.

13. Jennifer Cunningham says:

Our prayers are with all of you.

14. Bill&Ruth Larson says:

We are praying for all of you and love you.

15. Dayna More says:

We will continue to pray for your family’s peace and for wisdom for the coming week.

16. Lana Smylie says:

We continue to pray for you all. May His comfort and peace dwell in you deeply. With much love.

17. Rick Langer says:

Shari and I will be praying for you guys. May the Spirit comfort and guide!

18. Debra Walters says:

My thoughts and prayers are with you. This journey is never easy.

19. John & Corrinna Salas says:

We are praying for all of you to find comfort in this sorrow and peace in your heart knowing Our Savior is holding you up in strength.

20. Jim & Sandy Woolard says:

We are deeply sorry to hear of your loss. We pray there is some comfort in knowing it was her earthly parent’s that ushered her into the arm’s of her heavenly parent. May God pull your family in tight and give you peace and strength during this time.

21. Debra Howard says:

Your letter was wonderful….I’m so sorry for your loss, but so thankful that Janice is at home with the Lord. I will continue to pray for all the family, that you will feel the Lord’s presence, peace, and guidance.

22. Ken DeWitt says:

May the Spirit of The Lord give you and your entire family peace and comfort as we lift you up in prayer.

23. Donna Walker says:

Even when you know someone’s time on earth is almost over, you’re still not quite prepared for it. May the knowledge that Janice is with her heavenly Father and out of earthly pain comfort you and may the children really sense the presence of the Lord at this time. We’ll pray as the children continue to learn to live without their dear mommy.

24. Ed and Alice Jackson says:

Our God be so close to you and the children. We love you all so much!

25. Linda Rittenhouse says:

May God’s comfort and peace flood through each of your lives.

“The LORD your God is with you,
    He is mighty to save.
    He will take great delight in you,
    He will quiet you with His love,
    He will rejoice over you with singing.”
    Zephaniah 3:17

Praying for you.

26. Phyllis Kovalcik says:

You have been in our prayers and we will continue to lift you up the our Heavenly Father. May He comfort you and may you feel his presence as you move ahead in the days, weeks and months ahead

27. Rick and Sally Rogers says:

You both have been a very special example of love, kindness, care, wisdom, tenderness, and a whole list of other words for those of us who are “younger” and looking in. Admidst this very difficult time we are so thankful that the children have such special grandparents. Our prayers and love, Rick and Sally

28. Virginia Mcmilin says:

I have being praying for you and your family and will continue to pray for comfort and peace through this difficult time.

29. Sue Hood says:

Words aren’t adequate, but our Father knows that – continuing to pray through this transition time that is so difficult for those of us on earth, but so joyful for Janice on the other side. With Jesus’ love.

30. Jean Mattson says:

May the miracle we have been praying for Janice be realized in the hearts of Morgan and Conner. They are blessed with grandparents who have the wisdom and love to guide them through this difficult journey. Praying daily for you, Elizabeth and Gary, as you process your own grief… and bring God’s comfort to your grandchildren.
    You are surrounded by the love and admiration of all whose lives you have so deeply touched!!!!!

31. Alicia says:

I am so sorry and am praying for comfort.

32. John Stensether says:

I’m praying that His “added” (Matthew 6:33b) grace will be real to you during this tender time.

33. Dave & Helene Crosswhite says:

We continue to bring you before the throne of Grace. Our Lord and Savior give you His overwhelming peace in this time of pain for your family

34. Shari Langer says:

Rick and I are so very sorry for your loss. We are praying for you and the kids. May the Lord be your comfort and surround you with His presence and love.

35. Sarah Beth Mollner says:

So many times Elizabeth, you have shown me the heart of Christ. Reading this at work and mourning with you. Praying for the kiddos knowing that Jesus will be there to carry them though life. Dear Lord, please be especially close to your kids right now. May this family feel your hand in their sorrow. I love you guys!!! -Sarah Beth

36. Melody Townsend says:

We’re praying for you all. As many have said, you are not alone. We love you so much!

37. Dale Kuhn says:

Have grieved with you today, prayed, asked God for wisdom as you comfort Connor, Morgan, your own hearts. Phil 4–what a sweet parting gift to their mom … and insight to us. Will continue to pray.

38. Linda Moffatt says:

Dear Gary and Elizabeth – my heart breaks for you and your family over the loss of your precious daughter. I will continue to pray for you and Connor and Morgan.

39. Hayne and Rochelle Baucom says:

Dear Gary, Elizabeth, Morgan and Connor, and family,
    Our love and prayers go out to you. May God’s grace surround you.

40. Mickey Pease says:

Dear Gary, Elizabeth, Morgan and Connor, and family.
    I am rejoicing with Janice but grieve with you. Pray for the supreme reality of His comfort.

41. Tanya Uribes says:

Praying for you all. {hugs}

42. Susan Glass says:

Praying that His strength and wisdom will fortify you in the coming days.

43. Jerry and Eunice Hamill says:

Dear Gary and Elizabeth,

We are praying for all of you. May God meet each need you have, wrap you in His love and give you much wisdom you as you meet the needs of Connor and Morgan. We are so grateful that they have wise and loving grandparents. We are grateful that Janice is now well and rejoicing in the presence of her Savior, Jesus Christ.
    We love you all.

44. Denise Jury says:

Dear Inrig family, I am SO sorry for your loss but grateful that Janice is with the Lord and no longer in pain. My prayers are with you all. A special prayer for the children , I pray that the memories of their mother give them peace.

45. Jeff & Tracy French says:

Our families prayers are with you all.

46. Stephanie says:

No words can express how my heart breaks for your loss. My love and prayers to Morgan, Connor, Gary, Elizabeth, Heather, Stephen, and their families.

Gary and Stephanie Rigby

47. Bill & Carol Britt says:

Dear Gary & Elizabeth, and family,

When it seems your world has stopped, and everyone else goes on with theirs, know that we stop too, and pray and grieve and try to touch your suffering with our feeble words, saddened by its depth, and our limitations; we surrender to the ONE who suffers with you, and knows its depth, and has no limitations. May He comfort you.l

48. Melody Rose says:

My daughter and I were thinking of Janice during this past week. We are happy that she is with the Lord now, but our condolences do go to Gary, Elizabeth, Morgan, Connor, and to the rest of the family. We will continue to pray for you all during this difficult time.

49. Kris van sice says:

We are so sorry for your loss and our prayers continue to be with you all.

50. Catrina Mason says:

We are so very saddened by your loss and are praying for you daily! Praying that you experience Incredible peace and great comfort in the difficult days ahead!

51. Sherry Ford says:

Dear Gary, Elizabeth, Connor, Morgan, Family & Friends,

I am saddened to hear this news of Janice passing.
    My love and prayers for her, and you, have been ongoing and will continue.
    It is a time of shock and disorientation that only the love, strength and comfort of our Lord Lord Jesus can take us all through.
    My anchor through all storms is Proverbs 3: 5 We will trust in our Lord and lean not on our own understanding, but in ALL our ways acknowledge Him.
    I know you do and He will give you all you need for this stage of the journey.
    I am blessed to have known Janice here and look forward to seeing her beautiful self healed and glorious!

In His love and mine,
    Sherry Ford

52. Don and Wanda Thompson says:

We are very saddened by the passing of Janice but know she no longer has any pain. We will continue to pray for you, Connor and Morgan.

53. Cyla O'Brien says:

We are so saddened by your loss and pray that God would fill you with His peace and comfort. We are continuing to lift you all up in prayer.

54. Chaplain Chuck Smith says:

Janice chose life… she lived every day to the fullest…she never gave up. She believed John 3:16 “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life”. She gave her life to other people because Jesus gave his life for her.

Now she is at rest with the Lord. She has peace and complete rest and health in the Lord.

“You will keep in perfect peace those whose mind is stayed on thee because he trusteth in thee” Isaiah 26:3

Blessings Inrid Family.

55. Wanda Martin says:

Dear Elizabeth, Gary and family. You have been my thoughts and prayers ever since I first learned off Janice’s illness. A couple of years ago I lost my only child, a son, to the same type of brain cancer. My heart has broken over and over with the grief that goes with this loss. I so identify with your sorrow and promise to keep your family in my prayers. Love, Wanda Martin

56. Ed and Alice Jackson says:

Janice is beautiful inside and out. For some reason known only to our Saviour, he needed her. We love your whole family and we are crying along with you and asking God to be very close to you! Luv Ed and Alice jackson

57. Donna Lusher says:

My tears and prayers are with you, my friends, in your grief at the loss of your daughter, sister, mother, and my strong, funny, courageous, hopeful friend, Janice. And with you as well, in the days ahead, when the tearing away is not so new and we find comfort in her release to the arms of our Heavenly Father in the presence of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. And look forward to the day when we will eventually all rejoice in His presence together. Until then, we pray, trust, and carry on in the name of Jesus, as he provides the grace and strength and good fellowship of one another. I love you all and weep with you.

58. Tracy Tamo says:

Love and prayers. My heart hurts for your family.

59. Mark P. Fisher says:

Lori and I are so, so sorry.

60. pam aday says:

I understand the pain of losing a daughter, but I can’t imagine dealing with all that you are going through. We will continue to pray fervently for you and your family and to ask God for strength and wisdom as you deal with the days ahead . All of you are in our hearts. May God’s blessings abound.

61. Gig Kavalich says:

The last words my birthday buddy said to me were, “I trust Jesus”. There was no doubt in all my interactions with Janice through the years that she knew, loved, and served her Lord. She also always spoke of her unconditional love for you Gary and Elizabeth. She finished strong. She was a good and faithful servant to the end. Praying that the testimony that all of you have had through this most difficult journey will bring many to a saving knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. Love you.

62. Jeannie Baker says:

I am so sorry for your loss. Janice was a beautiful person, inside and out..So glad she is not hurting anymore..May God’s peasce and love surround you all. Please know I will continue to lift all of you in prayer, thank our Almighty God Connor and Morgan have a wonderful family,

63. Rod & Valerie Peister says:

We will continue to pray for your family.

64. Gayle and Walter Linn says:

We will continue to pray as we have been praying that our loving Father will hold you in His strong, comforting, loving arms of grace and goodness as Janice has been ushered into eternity and her faith has now become sight – her hopes are now reality. We are praying that Morgan and Connor will keep running to Him for the peace that passes all understanding.

65. Barbara Rozema says:

Joy in the midst of Sorrow! Praying for all of you….

66. Corrie Kotzian says:

How heavy your loss must be. May the God of all comfort pour out His grace and love to all of your precious family. I know that when my mom lost her mother, one of the hymns that became precious to her was, “Because He lives, I can face tomorrow. Because He lives, all fear is gone. Because I know, I KNOW, He holds the future. Life is worth the living, just because He lives.” You will be in my prayers.

67. Kurt &Tami Bachman says:

We are so sorry for your loss. We are comforted knowing Janice has a brand new body with no more pain and suffering. May you feel the arms of God wrapped around all of you during this difficult time.

68. Katie Fletcher says:

Tom and I love you so much. We are so sorry for your loss.

69. Betty Trimble says:

Praying for the Lord’s peace and grace for your days ahead. Janice is now in the arms of our Lord and is no longer in pain. Love you so very much.

70. Diane Kuehl says:

I grieve with you, Gary and Elizabeth …. not able to fully understand your grief, but all the same, my heart is heavy with sorrow for your loss, but joyful at Janice’s gain. I wonder about her reaction when she saw Jesus for the first time, face to face! I am sure that she saw nothing but love in His eyes. I will be out of town on Thursday, so I will unable to attend her memorial service. I will be praying for you, Morgan, Connor, and the rest of your family as you mourn and celebrate with those who love you.

71. Dena Hohl says:

We are praying for you and the family. Janice is now at home rejoicing with our Lord, yet her departure leaves us sad. We pray that you would not only know comfort, but feel God’s peace & love in very real ways.

72. Brittney says:

We are so sorry for the loss of your daughter. You are in our prayers. God bless and stay strong <3

73. Les and Fran Spoelstra says:

Your family is in our prayers and thoughts in this difficult time. May the precious promises for those who die in the Lord be your comfort.

74. Linda Risener says:

Dear Ones, I’m so sorry for your loss but happy for Janice, that her pain & suffering are over. I can’t imagine the pain of losing a child–hurts too much to think about it but you’re living through it right now. Please know I will continue to pray for you all, especially the children. I’m so glad they have the two of you to go through this with them. I am so sorry for your loss.

Blessings

75. Marilyn Palmer says:

You have been in my prayers and will continue to be for guidance and strength. Thanks for giving so much comfort and love to Janice and her children. May you now have it abundantly too.

76. Julie Ross says:

My emotions are torn! I’m full of joy at the thought of Janice in the loving arms of her Savior. Yet, I’m full of sorrow knowing the empty place she has left behind in the hearts of everyone who loved her. We continue to lift you all up in prayer.

Julie (for Chuck, Dalton and Emmeline Ross)

77. Ed & Kathy Stout says:

We don’t have words that would be adequate for your loss. We will keep your family in prayer. We pray that God will pour His grace upon all of you every moment of every day. We love you.

78. Len, Carol & Mark Lane says:

Gary & Elizabeth: Our prayers are with you and your family especially Janice’s children. We know the pain of loosing a child, a sibling and the long journey ahead. Trusting the peace that passes all understanding will be yours.

79. Joe & Sandy Ellis says:

When I was told my son Joey had malignant melanoma, I thought my world had come to a halt. Only the Lord intervened to get my world back on kilter. Joey’s cancer was caught in time and his recovery has kept on for many years now. I say that because I can empathize with the news of cancer but not in loosing a child.

Your faith has carried you through and has blessed Sandy and me as we read your postings. After Laurel died, folks would ask how I was doing. I tried to be honest and yet was not sure if they really wanted to know my pain. I’d say, “I’ve learned how to drive my car and cry at the same time!” Or, “I’m only crying 7 times a day now!” As time went on I lowered that to 5-times and then 3-times at day.

Just know that though you’ve been absent from Trinity, you are greatly loved and appreciated. May the grace of God which held me up during Laurel’s passing be multiplied to you and your family.

80. Dean and V.j. says:

“Casting all your cares up0n Him, for He cares for you’
    And we love you too and will keep praying for you and
    the children.

81. Thomas Odenbaugh says:

I know loss of a child can be painful but, all I can think of is her pain is gone, she is home, and enjoying eternal life in heaven with our Father, and that just makes me say hooray for Janice!! Blessed be your spirits on such a mixed feelings kind of day!!

82. Emery and Jen Medeiros says:

Heavenly Father,

I lift up Gary, Elizabeth, Connor, Morgan and the entire family as they journey through this time of grieving. We know that Janice is no longer suffering and is with her Savior in Heaven. We pray for your loving arms to embrace this family and thank you for the strength you will pour into them. We pray for wisdom and discernment with decisions that will need to be made. May your love and comfort be made known to them.

“And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:7

Amen

We will continue to pray for your entire family!
    Much love

83. linda Parker says:

We love you guys and will continue to hold the family up this next week as u grieve and honor Janice’s life and in the coming months’ adjustments. Our presence and prayers are with you.

84. Bill & Heidi Kliewer says:

Gary & Elizabeth, I can’t even imagine what you are going thru right now and all the emotions you are experiencing. I just pray that you feel the presence of Gods love as he puts his loving arms around you. You and all your family are in our prays during this most difficult time.

85. David & Dorwoan Yleah says:

Pastor Gary and Elizabeth, our deepest sympathy to your family for the home going of your dear child. Please know we will be praying for you and the children during this difficult period . We love you dearly and pray that the Lord wipes away your tears and gives you the inner strength you need. Blessing and love.

86. Kristy Garland says:

I am deeply saddened by the news of the loss of your mother, your daughter, and your sister. I didn’t get a chance to know Janice personally until this past fall, and it was clear that she chose to embrace and enjoy life while at the same time accepting the reality of her illness. I am encouraged by her example as she showed us that she trusted in the confident hope that because of Christ, our Father has a heavenly home prepared specifically for those who have faith in him. I rejoice through tears of sadness in knowing that she is now in her eternal home in His presence and is no longer suffering. With very heavy hearts you have had to say goodbye for now, so we will continue to remember you our prayers (Isaiah 41:10 and 26:3). I know your family knows this confident hope. May these verses be a reminder to you and those praying for you. I have found the greatest comfort in Bible verses others have shared with me over the years-some of these are from Gary’s sermons.

John 14:23- “If anyone loves me, he will obey my teaching. My father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him.”

2 Co 5:4-8- “For while we are in this (earthly) tent, we groan and are burdened because we do not wish to be unclothed but to be clothed with our heavenly dwelling, so that what is mortal may be swallowed up with by life. Now it is God who has made us for this very purpose and has given us the Spirit as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come. Therefore we are always confident and know that as long as we are at home in the body we are away from the Lord. We live by faith, not by sight. We are confident, I say, and would prefer to be away from the body and at home with the Lord.”

Philippians 1:23 Apostle Paul knew the confidence of being with Christ upon his death.. “I desire to depart and be with Christ. which is better by far…”

Ephesians 2:6-7 “And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus, in order that in the coming ages he might show the incomparable riches of his grace, expressed in his kindness to us in Christ Jesus.”

87. Elizabeth says:

We are deeply moved by the loving comments you have shared in sympathy to us because of our daughter Janice’s home going. The Spirit of God has used these kind words – and a host of faithful prayers and caring actions – to encourage us over these 15 months to keep on trusting the One whose ways we may not understand but whose heart we trust. Thank you for the bottom of our hearts.

Gary, Elizabeth, Morgan, Connor and the whole family

“Therefore since we have a Great High Priest that has passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God…let us hold fast our confidence. For we do not have a high priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses but One who has been tempted in all things as we are, yet without sin. Therefore let us draw near…’ (Heb. 4:14-16

88. Jackie Thornton (McDowell) says:

Dear Gary and Elizabeth,
    Our hearts are just so heavy for you and Janice’s little family. May God give you strength and peace as you face the days ahead.

With love, Jackie and Rob

89. Janet and Desmond McDowell says:

Dear Gary and Elizabeth,
    Our thoughts and prayers are with you at this very sad time. May you be comforted by the love of friends and family, happy memories, and the peace of God in your hearts.
    lovingly in Christ,
    Janet and Desmond

90. Joan Spindler says:

The Lord has given and the Lord has taken away, Blessed by the name of the Lord. Your pain is excruciating, our Lord’s comfort and love is sufficient at all times. The folks at Bethany have been praying with your friends and fellow Christ Followers at Redlands. The Lord has blessed many through the messages, writings of both Gary and Elizabeth for which I am one and so very thankful. We have not been promised an easy life, as our Lord suffer so will we. In both severest of pain physical and emotional He was faithful to the end of His earthly life, so we have life who believes and trusts. Your friends there at Redlands have expressed shared sorrow and hope so well. All who read these sympathy messages to you will be blessed. We all can ask why we are still here on earth, when one of his precious children He has called to be with Him. Heaven is to be with Him. Full of praise, tears and sorrow, love from Joan & Henry Spindler, Calgary,AB, Canada

91. Louis and Janet Fletcher says:

Dear Gary And Elizabeth,
    Words are in adequate at a time like this. Our hearts are breaking for all of you. We will continue to pray for you as you enter the next phase of God’s Plan. Special hugs and prayers for Morgan and Connor as they make this huge adjustment.
    Love Janet and Louis

92. Teri Glass says:

In our human economy, the death of a daughter and mother seems so untimely. There will, undoubtedly, be many challenges in the days set before you. Therefore, I pray that our merciful Lord and Savior continues to be your blessing of refuge and strength. I also pray that you will be able to draw from a deep well of treasured memories of your Janice and that those memories bring you great joy even though she is absent from the body.
    Weeping With You,
    Teri Glass

93. The Hans Family says:

We are weeping with you over your great loss here and yet rejoicing with our sister in Christ over her home going. My heart breaks for you and what you will all be going through in the weeks and months ahead as you adjust to life without your beautiful daughter and your grandchildren’s mother. God is there with you giving you the grace and strength to make it through every minute of every day. Our prayers will be there with you too!
    We love you,
    Greg, Beth, Ryan and Becca Hans

94. Bob & Mary Heard says:

God bless you. We’re praying for you.

95. Tara Talvin says:

The Lord is merciful and full of grace, love and kindness. I wept when I heard of Janice’s passing and the deep and painful pain of all of you missing her. it was a privilege to know her, see and hear her courageous testimony of her trust in The Lord. She has a beautiful legacy to her children. I have been faithful to pray for her and all of you over these months of walking through this valley. I will continue to pray for you and her children. She is walking on streets of gold, and there is no more pain and sorrow. Praise our loving Savior. He is always good.

96. Jeanine Heaton says:

My heartfelt sympathy in this time of sorrow. My God ease your pain and give you guidance in the days to come. God bless you all and comfort your family.

97. Jason & Michelle Lyon says:

Our deepest sympathy. Bless you Inrig family at this most difficult time.

98. Sarah and Nate Heuker says:

We are so sorry for your loss. We love Morgan so much and our hearts ache for her. We will be praying that God will make his presence know to your family through this difficult time and always!

99. Anna Jetton says:

Romans 8:26 came to mind when I read your message about Janice’s home going. “In the same way, the Spirit comes to help our weakness. We don’t know what we should pray, but the Spirit himself pleads our case with unexpressed groans.” I will continue to pray for you Gary and Elizabeth, and for Conner and Morgan. I am so sorry for your loss.

100. Rick & Janine Stilt says:

Gary, Elizabeth, Morgan, Connor & family. We extend our heartfelt sympathy to you as you grieve the loss of your daughter, Janice. Although she is no longer with you on this earth, she is with you always as is our Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ. I hope that you feel comfort knowing that she is free off pain, watching you from Heaven and will see you once again. You are never alone in your grief. May our Father in Heaven shower you with strength and His love.

101. Eileen Johnson says:

Dearest Elizabeth, Gary, Morgan & Conner & Family,
    It is so difficult to write what is in my heart for you all, to say how very sorry I am for the loss of Janice and the overwhelming sadness of the circumstances. At the same time I celebrate knowing Janice is now safe and joyful in the glorious presence of our Lord. We continue to pray for you, and to hold you up for God’s great love, comfort and peace. Thank you for your steadfastness in trusting God and holding to his truths and promises. Great is His faithfulness, as we wait for the blessed hope of the future, to be face to face with our King Jesus, and be forever with our loved ones.

102. JD & Sara Bennett says:

Dear Gary and Elizabeth,
    We are so sorry for your loss. My mother was keeping us updated on Janice while we are on the field. Like others have said, there aren’t many words we could offer to make you feel any better, but know that you are loved and that we will pray for you to have the strength to face bereavement each day.
    All our love from Spain,
    JD, Sara & Sarah Ruth

103. Margaret Sweeney says:

I’m so sorry for your loss. Please know that I continue to pray each of you, knowing God keeps and sustains. He will never leave us or forsake us.
    Margaret

104. Tony & Celeste Wilcox says:

Praying for God’s peace, comfort and hope for all of you and grieving with you.

105. Norma & Enrique Martínez says:

Dear Elizabeth and Gary
    Its hard to say something in this situation. We love you and we are grieving with you. Our good Lord give strenght and peace for you and Janice’s children.

106. Sara McMillan says:

Have been praying for you especially these past few week, and will continue. Love and grace and strength to you and the children.

107. charmion franz says:

Reading the prayers, messages, and love from so many is a blessing. My heart breaks over the loss of your cherished daughter, Gary and Elizabeth. I am keeping all of you in my prayers. I pray all of you, especially Morgan and Connor will feel peace, strength, and comfort during this difficult time and in the months ahead.

108. Murray & Jeanne Bryden says:

Dear Gary & Elizabeth,
    You have been in our thoughts & prayers during this difficult time, & especially today,
    as you celebrated the life of your dear daughter, and the precious mother of your grandchildren. We can only imagine how difficult this day must have been for you all but we can rejoice that Janice is with Jesus and no longer suffering. Our love to you all, & we will continue to pray for the family.

109. Scott and Beth (Leger) Hites says:

I have fond memories of working with Janice many years ago. Our prayers are with you all, especially Morgan and Connor, that God would comfort and surround you with His love.

110. Diane Mellenger (Scott) says:

Dear Elizabeth and Gary:
    When we were young, we looked forward to being married and having children. We never thought of a precious child being taken from us. The Lord knows best! He gives and takes. Blessed be the name of the Lord.
    We soon will be with our loved ones FOREVER and this time of sadness on earth will all be forgotten. We will be enjoying the Lord and being with our families.
    From an old childhood friend, who is silently crying for you both.
    Courtenay, B. C.

111. Virginia Haack says:

I am praying for you Gary and Elizabeth, as you continue to carry out the Legacy of Janice to Morgan and Connor. God Bless with Love from Virginia