Janice Update 12.24.2013

First, thank you for you faithful prayers. There are no words we can find to describe how deeply we appreciate your prayers to the Father on Janice’s and our family’s behalf.

Janice is still in the Intensive Care Unit at Desert Regional Medical Center after undergoing aggressive surgery by a excellent team of neurosurgeons on the very aggressive tumor.

Please pray for full healing of Janice’s head wounds as well as the ongoing return to normal of any potential impairments. She is waking slowly, speaking short sentences and today met with a Rehabilitation Specialist.

We have seen The Lord go ahead if us at every step, answering before we even knew what to ask and we praise Him for His faithfulness to us. What a grand and glorious God He is!

Pray for our family as we share these Christmas days together that our Lord Jesus would be honored and glorified in all we do and say. We continue to seek to “be still” and know that He alone is God and we believe that The Eternal God is our Refuge and underneath Janice, Morgan, Connor and ourselves are the everlasting Arms. Deuteronomy 33:27

Love Gary and Elizabeth
for Janice, Morgan and Connor and the families

This entry was posted in Janice. Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to “Janice Update 12.24.2013”

1. Donna Stark says:

You are such a godly example of trusting the Lord in the midst of a terribly difficult time. I am praying for Janice and for all of you daily.

2. Susie Cullop says:

I’m praying that the Lord would perform a miracle.

3. Gloria Miller says:

Thank you so much for the update. I am praying as well that God would be glorified through this all.
    Love you all so very much!
    Gloria

4. Kathi and Jeff says:

May you feel the peace and comfort that only Jesus can provide and that He faithfully promises. Praying for all of you :)

5. Patricia Derksen says:

How we long for you to experience a successful recovery. But even more that the peace that passes comprehension will fill you to overflowing. How real the heavenly realm becomes when we are faced with life’s uncertainties. So often we are so focused on this earthly life. May the coming of Jesus be of great joy to you. Praying for all of you. Much love, Darrel & Pat Derksen

6. Pulliam Family says:

Praying for all of you! What an amazing example you all are of how to walk through this pointing all things back to God and his glory. Blessings to each of you.

7. Maureen, CHris, Denissa, Abby says:

We met Janice a couple weeks ago because Denissa is in basketball with Morgan. We have been praying for all of you daily and Denissa asks daily if there is a prayer update. Please know we are lifting you up daily! Janice, we can’t wait to see you at the next basketball game! We are believing for your quick recovery!

8. Jeanie Osterberg says:

We love you all and feel very close to you right now because you are so often in our prayers. Our Father is taking care of everything, as you say, and we trust you are resting in His strong arms. Have a sweet celebration of Jesus’ birth.

9. Dave and Robin says:

You are in our thoughts and prayers throughout each day. Thank you, Lord Jesus, for loving and caring as only you can for Janice, Morgan , Conner, Elizabeth and Gary as Janice recovers from surgery.

10. Sharon Kay says:

Proverbs 16:24 – “Pleasant words are like a honeycomb, Sweetness to the soul and health to the bones.” May God keep you sweet and strong. We are praying daily for your family and Janice’s recovery. May God give you a special Christmas.

11. Sandy & Joe Ellis says:

Merry Christmas! This will be one that is not forgotten!! My heart has been heavy with concern and prayers for each one of you as you walk on. I remember your words so clearly…”God Knows”. He does know and His plan is perfect! In a season of crisis in my life, God gave me Psalm 18:29 “By my God have I leaped over a wall”. It came as a promise that He would carry me through. I had never really been touched by a verse so powerfully as God slowly walked me to health again. God is so able so we pray that for Janice!

12. Dale and Denise says:

Gary and Eliz, Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. Praying with you for awareness of new mercies and compassions each day. Love to you, Conner, Morgan, and Janice.

13. Thais Kanold says:

Thank you for your updates which also show God’s faithfulness to Janice and how He is with you all during these hard times, especially. I pray daily for her and these requests and that she, you, and the family continue
    to rest on His promises and love: “For I know that my Redeemer lives, and at the last he will stand upon the earth.”

14. jim and tina leeds says:

we are praying for a successful surgery, that even though it was an aggressive tumor a team of talented and God led surgeons were able to remove all. we continue to pray for the team of neurosurgeons as they work with Janice during her recovery, as well the rehabilitation specialists and other medical personnel. we pray that our Lord gives Janice strength and endurance during this time of healing. and, we continue to pray for Morgan, Connor, Elizabeth, Gary and the entire family as they work with Janice as she recovers.

15. Lon & Mary Hall says:

We pray for you daily. “All things work together for good to those who love God and are called according to His purpose.” We praise God as He goes ahead of you to prepare the way for His good.

16. Marilyn Palmer says:

So glad to hear the lastest about how God is working. I praise Him also.
    Rom15:13 “May the God of hope fill you with all joy and power as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.”
    Thinking of you and praying often.

17. charmion franz says:

You are ever in my daily prayers. Thank you for the update. May you feel Jesus loving presence surround you and be filled with His peace, strength and power. You are on my heart.

18. charmion franz says:

May you feel the presence of Jesus surround you. Thank you for the update. I keep you in my heart and daily prayers. All strength, power, comfort and His peace bless you.