The highest good we can do for each other it to pray. Paul began many of his letters with an assurance that he was praying for them. In his letter to the Colossians, he revealed that he was “praying always for you.” (1:3) And then he said what he prayed: that they be filled with knowledge of His will, that they walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, that they bear fruit in every good work, and increase in their knowledge of God, strengthened with all power and continue strong in faith.
These things bless us, bless our world, and bless our God. Let’s pray for each other.
- Pray for Pastor Mark Brown as he leads us through 1 Corinthians 9:19-27 this Sunday
- Read through 1 Corinthians 9:19-23 and pray for your friends
- Pray for the T-MOMs group as they reach out to friends on Fridays
- Pray for the High School discipleship groups
- Pray for Middle School students who are inviting friends to “Surge” outreach
- Pray for our pastors and elders as they meet to pray and plan together this weekend