Fellowship begins with God. Actually, this isn’t true. Since God has always existed and has always had fellowship between the Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit. So fellowship didn’t “begin.” But our fellowship is rooted in God’s fellowship – He revealed Himself to us, sent His Son, so that we might have fellowship with Him and one another. (1 John 1:2-3)
This week, all of our “fellowship” groups start up. Please pray for us to grow to in the fellowship that Jesus began for us. Pray for us as we endeavor to bring the good news that He “made peace” through the cross and can now live in true fellowship.
- All of our fellowship groups restart this week (Koinonia, Women’s Men’s, etc.). Pray that we will run deep in our relationships, learning to trust in God together, praying for God’s work in us and the world, and growing in our sharing of all things.
- Pray that the student ministries will grow in real fellowship: College (Praxis), High school, Middle School. Pray that they learn to be safe with one another, trusting God to work through them on their campuses and in their circles of friends.
- Pray for rich fellowship for our missionaries around the world, especially for those is difficult places.
- Pray for our pastors and elders as they are working to serve and equip the family at Trinity.
- Pray for the men who gather for the Saturday Kickoff, to purpose in their hearts to follow Jesus together.